Monday, December 14, 2009

... More Condition_symptoms Fast Heart Beat Does Anyone Else Have The Heart Condition Paroxysmal Atrial Tachycardia (PAT) ? Doctor Diagnosed Me With It.?

Does anyone else have the heart condition Paroxysmal atrial tachycardia (PAT) ? Doctor diagnosed me with it.? - ... more condition_symptoms fast heart beat

If you are familiar with this concept, it should hopefully what this means, as is having a heart attack or similar feelings, for me it was chest tightness, shortness of breath, pain, fluttering in the chest. If so, what can you give me about your illness? Symptoms? Has it improved? Take something for them? Dr wants to refer to a cardiologist when I can afford it, but I'm pretty sure nothing will happen with a fatal outcome, but I want to see how best to cope. It is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment