Friday, February 19, 2010

Nike Leg Compression Where Can I Find A Good Pair Of Fitness Spandex Shorts?

Where can I find a good pair of fitness spandex shorts? - nike leg compression

I think shorts over them, so you should not be too thick, but should not clean or leggings. To do more comfort and ease leg stretches over heat or anything, but would be nice if they provided the thermal effects had - they are not too hot, since I live in Colorado. Can someone explain what compression shorts and whether they are appropriate? Which brands would you recommend? Vi under armor shorts (compression short) line, similar to what I want, but I also saw other Nike (shorty shorts, shorts Modern Fit - What is the difference?) And I'm not sure they are better.

Thank you!

1 comment:

elmonste... said...

I bought from Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Authority, or sometimes had (sorry, I do, I wouldnt write) simply the name. Compression shorts for the guys think .... Nike has worked very well in general. I do not know the difference between these too, but I wear spandex under my shorts on sometimes, and I would go with the shorty shorts personally. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment