Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sore Shoulder Since H1n1 Extremely Sore Shoulder? I Thought It Was Just Sore Muscles But It Won't Go Away.?

Extremely sore shoulder? I thought it was just sore muscles but it won't go away.? - sore shoulder since h1n1

I went on Saturday and the pipe has since been my muscles (especially hurt shoulder) pretty bad. Today, everything seems all but disappeared, except the pain in my left shoulder.It night all the way to the side of my neck, my elbow, but it is a kind of tingling / numbness in my hand. I had ice cream and tried to take a hot bath and nothing seems to help. Each proposal, which is wrong and what can I do to ease the pain? Thank you!

1 comment:

dares2ca... said...

Take more than likely that if in the pipeline, which misalignmnet neck. This discrepancy can shoulder pain that ended up in the arms or simply is May numbness and tingling in the arm (causing shown).

I recommend that you consult a chiropractor. First, to be able to diagnose what is actually happening. Second, they must be able to help correct the situation.

Hope this helps. I want the best

Post a Comment