Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Solia Hair Straightener Toronto Where To Get Hair Straightener?

Where to get hair straightener? - solia hair straightener toronto

I get an iron and hair is my first time

I do not want something that is very expensive and not good works.

My hair is a little thin, wavy sorta. shoulder.

Can someone tell me where you (find a good hair irons are not online and in Toronto)?
I think If a Solia Tourmaline. Would it? I would like ceramics, because I heard it less harmful.
If not, then what do you suggest? (just under 70.00 $ would be good)

thnx!

5 comments:

bmom said...

In general, you can in a supermarket or pharmacy. You can ask your hairdresser. According to the description of your hair does not need a costly affair. Hair straightener with ceramic plates are the best though.

mandiimo aka: amanda said...

Request of the maximum slip by Maxius, my curly hair is great and it works wonders. I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond for $ 79.99, the steam

Kiera said...

and a rectifier can be very harmful if it is not correct. The only good news is, chi straightener, and costs about $ 120 there is no harm to your hair, sometimes irreparably

Sasha T♥ said...

I have a smoother wireless local Tesco. They were very cheap, and I love her because she a great job. Babyliss are wireless.

amanda c said...

Sally Beauty Supply

Post a Comment