Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brasilian Waxing... Pictures Brasilian Bikini Wax?

Brasilian bikini wax? - brasilian waxing... pictures

I was thinking of getting a Brazilian bikini wax, but I'm not sure this would be a terrible mistake, because if io Epilady Shaving legs itch like crazy and makes my skin all red and get ingrown hairs anywhere, which is tolerable enough in the legs, but potentially incredibly down, I'll take the risk?
one has gone before? Do you have ingrown hairs? Beating when the regrowth? red bumps? Thanks

2 comments:

Siân said...

I had a terrible experience, not in detail, if you eat, but I could never do it again. Jealous of those who did not much enjoy the red bumps and sores. I want to cream hair now! It is worthwhile to once just to see, maybe I had a very poor aesthetics.

Collette J said...

Yes, you itch, ingrown hairs from waxing and if he refuses. You can try to ingrown hairs and red bumps bikini line with something like every day after to prevent the wax.

Post a Comment