Friday, January 15, 2010

Ear Wax Removal Tool Question Regarding Issue With My Ear? Could It Be A Wax Issue?

Question regarding issue with my ear? Could it be a wax issue? - ear wax removal tool


Some months ago I saw an ENT, because that was what I thought the water in the ear or an ear infection. I got the feeling, nasal congestion and symptoms of vertigo. DR apparently removed a large quantity of wax and told me not to use Q-Tips. Now I'm here, a month later with similar symptoms. I have some tools to remove wax, plastic, Walgreens, and wash the product of the ear wax removal ear bulb recommened good. It is used from day 2. The tool for removing plastic yielded no results. Wash the base oil and the lamp can not hear you, because to be in order. Any idea what I do or what could it be? I'm swimming or water in my ears. I'm back in the Dominican Republic for the publication of the independent 18th But I think I can wait that long, because the ear. Are reserved until then. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. No pain and inflammation, such as an ear infection. Symptoms only things and vertigo'ish. I have no history or ear problems or dizziness.

2 comments:

School Nurse said...

If the symptoms of vertigo disappeared after the doctor would remove the wax, I say you have a problem with earwax.
Debrox or continue to use the system to remove the mouse ear wax to every day for at least 3 days. You can also convey to the fight against hydrogen peroxide in the ear. Let bubble for about 5 minutes, then tilt the head and left to drain. Washing with hot water button.
I am not familiar with the tool for removing plastic wax that you speak, but be careful to insert any object in your ear canal.
If this does not work, try to make an appointment with another ENT too. I agree, 10 days have to wait a long time.

guiltyki... said...

still have their teeth and sinuses checked. might might be infected .... Discard recommend products not now, the removal of cerumen (earwax protects the ear!) Oil-based products are breeding grounds for bacteria, which is extremely difficult to once infected. You have recurring ear infections. You never bigger than your elbows from getting into your ear (qtips). Start antibiotics. Head of an infection can affect bone, dental abscesses, jaw etc need immediate attention. Enjoy ......

Post a Comment